EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN FOSTERING
Foster Care Link is the only Muslim specialist agency in the UK. We are a unique and dedicated specialist service in finding Muslim families for Muslim children of varying backgrounds and ethnicities. We have been Ofsted Outstanding since 2014 and have carers across various regions of England.
Since establishing in 2002, we have been given the opportunity to manage placements for over seventy Local Authorities, and have placed hundreds of children in successful foster placements.
Our Ofsted report speaks for itself on the successful outcomes we have achieved for these children and young people, you can read this here.
We have developed detailed Preferred Provider Agreements with Local Authorities with whom we work closely. You can read our statement of purpose here. We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built which is reflected in the testimonials we have received from placing authorities through the years.
Foster Care Link…
- Ensures our work is child centered and aims to achieve a high standard in meeting the needs of a child through the five outcomes.
- Offers a wealth of experience in managing placements from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Matches children with foster families very carefully by being sensitive to both the culture and the past history of the child along with the skills of the foster carer.
- Respects the cultural, racial, religious as well as linguistic background of every child.
Alongside offering fostering placements, we have also offered consultancy advice, workshops and training to Local Authorities to assist them with issue pertaining to Muslim children in care
Helping to promote foster care in local communities
Our unique work has not gone unnoticed.
- We have featured on the front cover of Community Care magazine with a full good practice feature inside.
- We have been invited to give presentations to the BAAF Ethnic Minority Forum and at the Community Care Live Event.
- We have also featured in many media pieces including BBC News.
If we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are also keen to forge new partnerships. If you would like us to come and meet you to discuss how we can work together, or if you want to visit us at our offices, please do not hesitate to get in touch, feel free to email us today at email@example.com or give us a ring on 020 8880 5387.
Making a referral
Making referrals to Foster Care Link is simple. You may follow one of the two options below:
Send placement profiles directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), ensuring full details of the person to contact regarding the placement are included. Our duty social worker will then contact you to discuss further and offer possible placement matches from our database.
Call our Referrals Line on 020 8880 5387. After completing a referral matching form. Our duty social worker will thereafter contact you to take further details if necessary, and will then offer possible placement matches that are suitable.
Are You Looking For Foster Carers?
Please feel free to give us a ring on 020 8880 5387 to discuss suitable matches